1 About us. This website is owned and operated by Money and Me Solicitors Limited (Money and Me).
Money and Me is a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006 and under Company Registration number: 12552029. Our registered office is: Unit 7, Olympic Park, Warrington, WA2 0YL. Branch Office: Fountain Business Centre, Unit 75, Ellis Street, Coatbridge, ML5 3AA.
If you need any information or have a complaint about our website or any of our services please contact us by one of the following methods:
Telephone 01925 859625
Mail Unit 7, Olympic Park, Warrington, WA2 0YL.
2 This website. This website is part of Money and Me’s network of sites which may, from time to time, also include a number of sub sites and subdomains.
4 Ownership of materials. This website, the design of it and the materials and software on it, or provided to you through it, are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to us and/or third parties.
|INFRINGEMENT OF THESE RIGHTS IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND THE OWNER OF THE RIGHTS MAY PURSUE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU IF YOU INFRINGE THEM.|
5 Licence terms. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen or other devices such as tablets or smart phones and, save for restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use or for obtaining products or services provided you DO NOT:
- alter or remove any of the content without our express written permission or
- change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, store (in any medium or format), distribute, transmit, modify, create derivate works from all or any part of any this website or the materials or software on any of it or which are provided to you through it, without our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion)
- use this website or any of the data, materials or software on it, or provided to you through it, for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- advertising or direct marketing without our prior consent
- any unlawful or inappropriate advertising
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading or negative impression of us or any of our staff or services
- use, upload or transmit
- any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, sexually orientated, racist, threatening, intimidating, false, misleading or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the software or other materials provided on or through this website
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website, our systems or our services
- impersonate any other person when using any part of this website
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
|IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE LICENCE TERMS, ANY PERSON AFFECTED BY YOUR ACTIONS MAY BRING A CLAIM AGAINST YOU, US AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY. WE MAY PURSUE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS) WE SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS|
6 Suitability of materials provided via this website. No assurance is given that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will not have any liability in respect of those materials.
7 Availability. Access to this website is provided free of charge, as is and as available. We do not make any guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of this website or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
8 Access restrictions. We will be entitled to suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time without reason and without liability.
9 Links from and advertisements on this website. From time to time, this website may include links to other websites and / or chat services that are owned, provided and/or controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your interest and convenience and we have no control over them and will have no liability in respect of any of them.
12 Accuracy of information. We take care to ensure that all information available on this website about our legal services is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Commercial and legal practice change frequently and the materials on this website, in any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific legal, financial or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such.
13 Disclaimer. Although we take care to ensure that all material on this website is correct and suitable for use, mistakes may, occasionally, occur and we do not give you any assurances that the material on this website is accurate, complete or current or that this website will be free of defects or viruses.
Nothing contained in the pages of this website should be construed as commercial, legal or other professional advice. Detailed professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action based on any of the material contained on this website, newsletters or any other communications provided to you as a result of your use of this website.
14 Use of this website outside England and Wales. We make no claims or representations that any or all of the content of on this Website or in our newsletters may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content is directed solely at users who access it from England and Wales.
If you choose to access this website from outside england and wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of territory from which you access them.
15 Liability for our mistakes on this website. We are not liable for any loss or damage (in contract, negligence or otherwise) unless:
- there is a breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us;
- the loss or damage is a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; and